Thursday, July 18, 2013

Custer National Park, SD



 A resting Buffalo through the trees.
 Rolling Green Hills.  Looks like a green carpet.

 Spotted a pronghorn sheep in the meadow.

 Tried the close up setting on my camera.  Very Cool.


 Wild burrows out in the meadow. We could just walk up to them, but I didn't try to touch them.
 Momma's and babies relaxing..



 I walked up to the baby, and she never woke up, but momma was watching me.



 Finally saw some buffalo in a meadow, but they were pretty far away from the road and I didn't want to walk in the meadow to get closer.
 This use to be President Coolidge's summer home.

 Another painted buffalo in the town of Custer, SD
 Crazy Horse from the distance.  Not much has been done to this statue in years.

 While strolling around the streets of Hill City, SD, we came across these artistic statues.  Pretty cleverly  put together with rusty car parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment